This post was most recently updated on July 7th, 2020
21 Gun Salute International Vintage Car Rally, the 9th Edition has ended today & truly this Vintage Mela for all Car lovers has been beloved not only from us but by everyone who loves Vintage Car series and 21 Gun Salute salutes all the Winners, Showcases & Owners of the Cars.
After a tremendous showdown amongst the rarest and gorgeous vintage cars at the 9th edition of 21 Gun Salute International Vintage Car Rally & Concours d’Elegance, 1949 Bentley MK VI Razor Edge (Yohan Poonawala) took the award for the Best of Show! The stunning vintage beauty grabbed many eyeballs and won over the jury.
21 Gun Salute International Vintage Car Rally VLOG
The proud owner of this stunner, Mr Yohan Poonawala has always been a car enthusiast and his love for the car has only grown over time, but he is especially fond of this beauty. He exclaimed that the car coming out as a winner in a throat-cut competition among so many classes is a sheer moment to cherish and celebrate.
Various classes such as Edwardian, Pre & Post-war American, Pre and Post war European, MG, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Preservation, Jaguar & Daimler were all judged by the esteemed jury panel that was led by the Chief Judge – Christian Kramer
The 21 Gun Salute Concours d’Elegance was organized by 21 Gun Salute Heritage & Cultural Trust in association with the Government of India, Ministry of Tourism is one of the best, and it just so happens to be the largest Concours of Asia.
What separates the 21 Gun Salute from most other similar events is that it is spread over an entire weekend with a unique celebration of Indian Culture & Motoring Excellence.
- Edwardian -1919 Packard Twin Six (Amal Tanna)
- Pre-War American -1939 Buic road Master Conv. (John Milliken)
- Post War American Sports -1961 Ford Thunderbird (Viveck Goenka)
- Post War American – 1947 Packard Clipper Limousine (HH Yuvraj Mandatha Singh)
- Ford Mustang -1964 Ford Mustang (S.B.Jatti)
- Pre-War European -1936 Adler Trumpf Junior (Sameer Kudam)
- Post War European -1962 Mercedes 2200 S Cabriolet (Goenka)
- Volks Wagen -G1 1952 Volks Wagen Split Window Beetle (Goenka)
- Rolls Royce -1939 Rolls Royce Silver Wraith (Gautam Singhania)
- Bentley -1949 Bentley MK Six Razoredge (Yohan Poonawala)
- Preservation Class -1947 Packard Deluxe (Kamal Shahuani)
- Jaguar-Daimler 1965 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 (Aditya Malik)
- Indian Heritage -1957 Studebaker President (Ranjeet Pratap)
- Pebble Beach Participants -Studs (Diljeet Titus)
- MG -1950 MG YT (Daman Thankore)
and many others on display in the 21 Gun Salute Concours extensive gallery.
Truly I went there for the first time but I really hope to Visit their next year as well for the 10th Edition.
-Thanks for Reading.