This post was most recently updated on 8th Oct, 2021
After I purchased this deal and shared it on Twitter and Social Media, I got a lot of queries regarding how other people can et it or grab it, well it’s simple and here I tell you how you can Grab it too if you want. So without revealing my secret let’s start to know to Buy Wipro NS9400 9W B22 WiFi Smart LED Bulb at Rs.99 from Amazon (damm I did).
Wipro Smart Bulb is a 16 Million Color supported Smart Bulb you can buy right now Rs.99 from Amazon on the basis of 1 per account. Wipro NS9400 9-Watt B22 WiFi Smart LED Bulb with Music Sync Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant is a definite grab on the deal if you have Echo Dot or any Alexa Supported device which you can use, the procedure to claim the offer is below.
So to start with there are a few things you should keep in mind to claim this offer,
- Offer is only available for Echo Dot or Alexa Supported Voice Command Devices
- You cant use Amazon Music or any other Voice Command to claim it
- There’s no Cupon Code for this Offer available
- One Bulb per Account can be Claimed
- Account Login should be same on both the Shopping App and Echo or Alexa Device so to add Bulb in your Cart directly and Purchase option
Now you know how it works, let’s start with how to claim it…
How to Buy Wipro NS9400 9W B22 WiFi Smart LED Bulb at Rs.99 from Amazon Step by Step
- Turb on your Alexa and say “Alexa Buy me a Wipro Smart Bulb”
- Alexa will add the bulb into your Shopping Cart directly in Amazon Shopping App
- Check your App or through Browser and Click to Proceed
- Complete Address, Choose COD as a payment method and Continue
- On the last page just before Completion of Order it shows you the Amazon Alexa offer and will decrease the price to Rs.99 of the order
- Click on Proceed and Done!, you have booked the Bulb successfully
Things to Remeber
You can Re-Oder the same Bulb and can claim this offer but for that, you have to Reset your Alexa and Signin with a different Account on Shopping App and Echo or Alexa so to Order again. It can be done multiple times but not with the same account, also try if possible to Change Network as that will become easy to not get detected.
This was it, we hope you get it right away, if you do then do share it with us on Twitter and Instagram tagging us in it @fresh_founder must be waiting to see.
-Thanks for Reading