Amazon has launched all-new series of products that focus on Tech2020 as in with that they have introduced 3 New Fire TV Sticks officially but whats the difference? Well, let’s check Difference between Amazon Fire TV Stick Regular vs Fire TV Stick Lite vs Fire TV Stick 4K and compare why there is the price difference?
On 24th September 2020, Amazon India announced a few new products which include Amazon Echo Dot 4th Gen Alexa enabled in a globe shape, smart switchboard, some home security and smart lights plus these all-new Fire TV Sticks at different ranges.
Now if you are one of them who are confused that what’s the difference between all three variants of new amazon fire tv stick then you are at right place as we tell you just that here. So if you are onto it then let’s go…
What is the Main Difference between Amazon Fire TV Stick Regular vs Fire TV Stick Lite vs Fire TV Stick 4K-
The only major difference between all 3 of them is streaming quality and a few features like streaming at 1080p vs 4K or Remote features, like on Amazon Fire TV Stick Regular which cost Rs.3999 there is Volume control button on your remote where on Amazon Firestick Lite you don’t get any of it and it cost you Rs.2999 means -Rs.1000 than regular where Firestick 4K gives you all accessibility from remote to features everything is there and sold for Rs.5999 because it gives the most superior streaming quality among all 3.
Basically Amazon has launched all-new series of amazon fire tv sticks in India with a different price range, whatever you like, however you like, you can choose with an easy to go for option according to your range, price and preference.
In a package, features are almost the same as no difference, you can see below except a few factors due to which price changes. To know about the difference between Amazon Fire TV Stick Regular vs Fire TV Stick Lite vs Fire TV Stick 4K check image below-
Click Here to Purchase or Check Officially of Amazon FireTVStick- https://amzn.to/3j5WWjo
Amazon New Alexa Enabled Devices- https://amzn.to/2G7SDoW
Amazon New Fire TV Stick Highlighted Features to know-
- The latest release of our best-selling streaming media player. 50% more powerful than previous-gen for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Voice remote (includes TV control) with dedicated power, volume and mute buttons to control your TV, so one remote is all you will need.
- Home theatre audio with Dolby Atmos – Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Tens of thousands of movies and shows from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLIV, Sun NXT, ALT Balaji, Discovery Plus and many other Apps. Subscription fees may apply
- What’s free – YouTube, YouTube Kids, MXPlayer, TVFPlay, YuppTV and many more.
- Enjoy Full HD Picture quality and Dolby Atmos Audio. Mirror content from phone & laptop to the TV. Pair with compatible Bluetooth headphones.
- Alexa voice search – Easily search, play, pause, rewind, or forward content with just your voice. Simply say “Alexa, find comedies”.
Even we liked new Amazon Fire TV Sticks as if you ask us then you sould go for Regular version until you are very tight at budget, although 4K is also a nice option to opt but still when you are spending so going with a brain always helps to save more.