Free Fire and Ganera Celebrates Diwali with Light Up Bermuda, that FreeeFire wali Diwali Campain today with an announcement by a new rollout for all the players.
- The campaign offers a host of localised in-game events, legendary gun skins, an Indian themed costume, emote, and other collection items
- Dance to the tune of Free Fire’s exciting new official Diwali 2020 music video – “Jeet” – by popular Indian singer-songwriter Ritviz
- Catch your favourite BOOYAH! app streamers and pro players battle across two Diwali-themed tournaments; earn Free Fire prizes for watching the live streams
- Peak day will be on 14 November, 2020; players need to login to collect a free magic cube and many more surprises
Garena, the leading global online games developer and publisher based in Singapore, is geared up to celebrate a #FreeFireDiwali with all their fans across India. Even though it may not be a typical Diwali this year, the exciting new campaign – “Light Up Bermuda” – will allow the Indian community to enjoy the festival of lights while staying safe at home.
Ganera Celebrates Diwali with Light Up Bermuda- FreeeFire Diwali
With a host of localised in-game events, legendary gun skins, an Indian themed costume, emote, and other collection items, the campaign builds on Garena’s efforts to delight the Indian gaming community with localised content.
As part of the “Light Up Bermuda” campaign, Free Fire has also launched their official Diwali 2020 music video, ‘Jeet’, by celebrated Indian singer-songwriter Ritviz. The video showcases popular actors celebrating Diwali with Free Fire while cosplaying as some of the most loved characters in the game.
Players will get to participate in exciting in-game events to receive amazing rewards like legendary gun skins, an Indian themed costume, emote, and other collection items.
- Light Up Bermuda: collect diyas from missions and light up the Bermuda map with other players on the server to unlock a magic cube on Diwali.
- Diwali Ludo: collect rocket tokens on the game map to play Diwali Ludo, where players will get the chance to obtain the Indian Fearless Warrior Costume – Free Fire’s first-ever Indian costume.
- Balloon Burst: complete daily missions to pop balloons and reveal free prizes including a costume, vouchers, and also discount offers.
The peak day for the campaign will be on 14 November 2020. Players can log in to collect a free magic cube and many more surprises.
Free Fire has also rolled out three new Diwali sketches, guaranteed to entertain players in India –
- A Wing vs B Wing Diwali
- Vishwas, Veena, (and Pushpa’s) Diwali
- Out Of Home Diwali
Garena will be hosting the Diwali All-Stars exhibition tournament on 15 November 2020, from 6 PM IST to 9 PM IST. The exhibition tournament aims to bring Free Fire influencers and fan-favourite esports teams together to celebrate the year-long Free Fire esports circuit – a real treat for fans since it is not often that both parts of the Free Fire community get to test their skills against one another!
To celebrate Diwali on the BOOYAH! the app, Garena will be hosting a “Diwali Dhamaka” tournament on the BOOYAH India Official Channel on 14 November 2020, from 3 PM IST to 5:30 PM IST.
The special event will bring together 12 BOOYAH! partner streamers, who will face off against each other in the classic battle royale game mode for a chance to win Free Fire diamonds from a total prize pool of 25,000 diamonds. Viewers who tune in to the tournament also stand to win exciting Free Fire item drops such as diamonds, Pet Mechanical Pups, and Flaming Skull Loot Crates.
This post was last modified on 9 November 2020