Cryptocurrencies have touched the rocket because everyone is looking forward to it. CoinDCX is just another platform where people trade in diffrent Crypto but the King is only BTC and you can get Get Rs. 300 Bitcoins on CoinDCX for Free Spending Rs. 50 on HalaPlay. One of the reasons that customers are looking into it is also because of the signup offer that crypto wallets offered and continuously offering to attract more users to their platform. Now, there is another loot offer coming from CoinDCX and Halaplay.
Halaplay and CoinDCX come with an awesome offer from which you can get a total of Rs. 300 Bitcoins in CoinDCX on spending Rs 50 in Halaplay. If you want to know how you can get these Free Bitcoins on your CoinDCX wallet? then do read it till the end. Just follow the steps below and ready carefully each & every step.
What is Halaplay?
HalaPlay is a Daily Fantasy Sports platform like MPL, LOCO Quiz, etc. through which you can Play Online games and can get cash based quick prices as withdrawal. DFS is the shortest and quickest version of fantasy sports where users can create a team, enter leagues and win cash prizes at the end of every game. This means, there is a risk of losing but winning can get you prizes or cash in hand.
How to Get Rs. 300 Bitcoins on CoinDCX for Free Spending Rs. 50 on HalaPlay?
Get Rs 300 Bitcoins in CoinDCX
- First of all, open the Halaplay official website.
- Create a new account and complete the signup process (Use code HALA50 or PW50 to get a Rs 50 signup bonus).
- Now just deposit at least Rs 50 in Halaplay wallet using any payment method.
- After a successful deposit, you will instantly receive an SMS where you will get a Rs 200 Bitcoin Code for CoinDCX.
- Now, download the CoinDCX App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Create a new account in CoinDCX using Name, Mobile Number, Email, and Create a Password.
- Verify your mobile number and Email Id by entering OTP.
- Now, Go to the home page and click on the Account Section.
- Link your Bank Account with the CoinDCX Go app.
- Enter the received promo code in the “Have a Promo Code” section and Rs 200 Bitcoin will instantly add to your CoinDCX portfolio.
- Now, apply CZ100 or GET100 and you will get an extra Rs 100 Bitcoin in your portfolio.
- You have to complete a Rs 100 Bitcoin purchase in the app and your Rs 300 will be unlocked.
- These Rs 300 Bitcoin are currently in the locked position.
- To unlock Bitcoins, add funds of Rs 100 or above using any payment method.
- Now, Buy and cryptocurrency worth Rs 100.
- Now, Go to “My Investment” and you will see Rs 100 Bitcoins.
- After that, you can send this Rs 300 worth of bitcoin to your bank account.
- To know more about Cryptocurrency Investent Apps do Check our Article of- List of Best Legal and Safe Apps to Invest in Cryptocurrency in India
This is how you can earn Rs 300 Bitcoin in CoinDCX on Adding or spending Rs 50 in Halaplay.
CoinDCX Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid on first deposits made on and after 19th September 2021.
- Your free Bitcoin will remain locked for a period of 30 days.
- The offer is limited to one per customer.
- Due to the 24/7 nature of the crypto market, and price volatility, the value of bitcoin may increase or decrease. This may result in an increase or decrease of INR value in your portfolio from the original value of the coupon code.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only.
- Halaplay reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- This offer is run by Halaplay in partnership with CoinDCX.
- Both companies (Halaplay and CoinDCX) reserve the right to amend or stop the promotion without prior notice.
- This bonus is meant for recreational players only.
- Halaplay reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
For any further doubts or questions, you can land on our Social Media handles right now, find the links below, it must be happy to connect with you.
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.