This post was most recently updated on 21st Mar, 2022
GitHub is a very popular platform amongst Developers, Coders and Programmers but only few know that’s even popular between designers, marketing and Digital marketers as well because of its Student Pack that it offers which help to get free stuff and that’s we gonna talk about today, let’s start to know How to Apply for GitHub Students Pack for College Students and get Things for Free and get Canva Pro for 12 Months free at 0 Cost.
GitHub is a pretty amazing platform for Devs, Programmers, Scriptkiddies, Programmers and people related to Coding but more or less its a platform to Learn with the Community, share projects, ask for help, join like-minded people, etc., one major thing that its famous for is Student Pack of Github where you get almost there’s a hell lot of free stuff here to try and get for yourself.
GitHub Education is providing pro subscriptions with lot of learning websites, free domains, free paid software, and a lot more, for the students at no cost at all. Its worth is approximately +200k$. There’s a ton of free software, sites, products, subscription to use with Vouchers, Coupons and etc. in GitHub Student Developer Pack.
What you need to have to apply for GitHub Student Developer Pack?
- You should have a Student ID enrolled in a degree or diploma granting course of studies such as a high school, secondary school, college, university, homeschool, or similar educational institution (Github mostly accepts almost all Institutions & University)
- Have a verifiable school student issued email address or upload documents that prove your current student status
- Have a GitHub user account with same Email and Details which you want approval on
- Be at least 13 years old to apply
- TIP: You can even borrow someone’s ID or Email of a friend whos in college/high school.
How to Apply for GitHub Students Pack to get its benefits and offers as student?
- Go to GitHub Student Developer Pack and Click on Signup
- Choose Get Students Benefits
- Create a new account to Login to Github Student Pack Link with an Account (you can use Google, Email or FB Login)
- Submit the Details that it req
- Also Upload a Picture of your Collage or Highschool ID Card
- Select your intitution/college/university
- Give a reason why you want this: you can simply ask “to make projects, help in education and learning, etc.”.
- Click on Apply after all formalities
- Make sure you are pursing a prgoram and the ID is Valid for that year otherwise it can get rejected
- Your ID and Name and Details should match elsewise it wont be approved
- Within 2 working days you can see a mail on your mail ID with approval or disapproval by Githut
What after Students Pack approval by Github?
After getting approval now you have access to almost 100+ services with coupons, free access, deals, domains, server access, storage, etc. from a dev point of view. You can claim any of it whenever you req.
The time you click and claim that facility as GitHub Student Developer Pack addition your time will start of that particular clock for which it offers eg: Canva Pro as Github Student is available for 12 months, Free domains generally for 12 months, Hosting around 6-8 weeks, etc. depending on the facility you choose, also some are paid where you get a huge discount to get on board which is minimal to claim.
This was all about the Github student pack, we hope it was helpful for you, if it was then do share it with your friends, also Subscribe our newsletter & notify us to keep updated, for any queries catch us on Social Media.
-Thanks for reading.
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.