This post was most recently updated on 16th Dec, 2021
On 24th June 2021, Microsoft finally announced an all-new Windows 11 for every Windows fan, Yes! A new WINDOWS by MS! & you can upgrade it for free if your system supports it. Know it How to Check if your System support new Windows 11 Official or not, also Windows 11 required Specs and how you can Upgrade it?
Windows 11 is an all-new Windows by Microsoft that they introduced on 24th June 2021. It was truly a major upgrade from previous from Windows 10 in many aspects but we talk about it later, here we are discussing how (YOU) can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free & How to Check if your system support new Windows 11 official or not, also requirements that one should need with Specs for new windows.
Specs Required for New Windows 11 Suggested-
- Internet Requirement to Upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 (but for Manual Installation, there’s no need of Internet)
- Enough Free Space for Upgrades
- 4GB RAM
- 64 Free Space for New Win11 files
- 64bit CPU
- It is a Free upgrade for Windows 10 Users
If you are using Windows 10 then you can easily upgrade to new Windows for Free by Checking your system Specs if they match with the criteria that Windows 11 Req, even with the minimum specs. 64bit CPU is new here for the upgrade because previously till Win10 there was no such boundaries, but now there is if you want to experience all-new Windows by MS.
How to Check if your System support new Windows 11 Official or not- A detailed discussion to ease your Doubt Bank
People are confused even after specs sheet that how to check if their system is capable of the new upgrade or not, so for that there’s an easy way to do so, with this you can know that can your system get New Windows 11 for Free or you have to do it manually?
Steps to Check Windows 11 System Upgdability & How to Update new Windows 2021:
- Download PC Health Run Software from Below
- Install & Run it
- Under Sign-in option, Click on SIgnin so it can recognise your Device of Win10
- Now under “Introducing Windows 11”, Click on Check Now
- It takes around 2min to calibrate
- Two popups can appear- 1st. Your PC is Compatible to get new Windows 11 Upgrade for Free & 2nd. Your PC isn’t compatible to get Windows 11 free upgrade
- If the answer is Yes, then Congratulations you can get Windows 11 for Free, all you need is to wait for the next Update where you can Install New Win11 on your System
- If No, so you might have to look for Manual installation (only if your system meets the real specs req. otherwise it won’t work properly).
- Also, you can try to look at TPM Checks if that’s causing a problem & Secure Boot options
- Official List of Compatible Processors for Windows 11- Intel CPUs and AMD CPUs
You can Download ISO File of Windows 11 easily from the Internet as it was already leaked previously and even can use Windows 10 Key to activate it anytime for free, but! your system should be supportive of the needed upgrade, if you meet the requirements, you are good to go or try the ways we told in last step else just get a new PC (nothing can be done with oldies, get some goldies).
NOTE– Even if your System not able to get Windows 11 after everything so don’t get sad, some of its features & performance boosters are also coming to Win10 as well (obv not Design & overall experience) but something is better than nothing.
Windows 10 will keep receiving updates regularly as it does most probably till Year 2025 because the support end is not announced yet.
Hope this has helped you to understand the whole process, also you get to experience with new windows. You can follow us on Social Media like Insta/Twitter/YouTube by FreshFounder.
=Thanks for Reading.
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.