This post was most recently updated on 3rd Aug, 2022
iOS 16 Beta is now out for Developers, the Public and Testers but do you want it for Free?, well here we sharing How to Download and Install iOS 16 Beta for Free on your iPhone. If you are excited to try, then stick to the post.
Apple WWDC22 just ended with some big announcements, major Apple public is excited after listening all the announcements but more on that iPhone users are just crazy for iOS 16 release. As of now, Beta is only there so if you don’t want to spend 100$ and just want iOS 16 Beta for Free then here how to get it.
Without wasting much time lets straight jump on the topic and give you a step by step process on how to Download and Try iOS16 Beta for Free without spending 99$/year for an Apple subscription.
How to Download and Install iOS 16 Beta for Free and Try it now!
- Open Safari on your iPhone
- Search for BetaProfiles.com (Download Beta Profiles)
- Go to Website
- Check for iOS 16 Beta Profile and Click on Install Profile
- Check on Install Anyways
- Now go to Settings>Genral>VPN & Device Management
- Check Downloaded Profile Section and Tap on the iOS16 Beta Software profile
- Click on Install while entering your Password
- After everything is complete, Restart your Device
- Again go to Settings>Genral>Software Update
- Update iOS 16 new Update and Just Download it completely
- You are Done!, now your iPhone is running on iOS16 officially for Free
- BONUS- You can even Download iPad OS16 as well in the same way
NOTE: It’s a beta version so don’t install it on your primary device as you can face lags, bugs or even crashes so always keep a backup of your data before performing any such task. Wrong steps can destroy your iPhone do it carefully.
#1More- It’s a Dev. beta profile means you might even get more contact updates or pushes to try or even more lags than normal Public Beta so keep this in mind always.
List of iOS 16 Supported Devices:
New Features on iOS 16 to Try
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.