This post was most recently updated on 9th Jul, 2021
On this Post, you can check How to Download and Install GCam 7.0 Astrophotography Mode on any Android Device including XML File on any Android Device where you wanna run the new GCam MOD APK & shoot awesome shots over Astrophotography mode.
To-be-honest I am pretty much amazed at new GCam & there are some new changes as well which I discuss further in here.
The Latest GCAM MOD APK is available for different Android Devices developed by different Developers like- Urnyx05, BSG, Parrot043, Arnova8G2, wyroczen and more, which means if you are lucky enough then List is all open for you to Download Latest GCam 7.3 with Astrophotography.
Before we dive into deep let me explain to you what is Astrophotography and how its performed and why.
What is Astrophotography?
Astrophotography is the photography of astronomical objects, celestial events, and areas of the night sky. The first photograph of an astronomical object (the Moon) was taken in 1840, but it was not until the late 19th century that advances in technology allowed for detailed stellar photography– Wikipedia
I tried the new mode and here is an Image attached that you can look at & can expect what result you can get with this new GCam Mode from your Android Device.
How to Download and Install GCam 7.0 Astrophotography Mode with Usage:
To click a shot in Astrophotography it takes around 1.15min for Single Shot as a timer because it captures light from the condition available and adds the details all it needs to add so it’s very much mandatory that your Device is kept still with 0moment.
You can use any Tripod or if clicking it through your hand then make it steady like nothing else because a slight moment can ruin your entire shot.
Camera2API is Needed:
For any Open Camera its important that your phone supports Camera2API compatibility otherwise it won’t work. To check the compatibility, download the Camera2 API Probe app HERE and open it. If it shows “LIMITED”, “FULL” or “LEVEL_3” then you are good to go. If it shows “LEGACY” then you can follow root procedure on your Device to run GCAM MOD APK File.
XML File of new GCcam Astrophotography:
For the people who do not have Camera2API enabled their devices, it’s important that they root it first and then place XML File at the right place following procedure which I mention below.
On some devices, you don’t need to use XML files as the APK is already optimized for the particular device. However, if the download page mentions anything about Configs then download the XML file and apply them.
Links to Download GCam MOD 7.0/7.3/7.2 APK on any Android Device (List):
Below are the Links to Download new GCam 7.3 & 7.2 for Devices like- Realme, POCO, Redmi, Asus, OnePlus, etc. where you can run the GCam without a problem and can download APK right now.
- Poco F1 (Download)
- Poco X2 (Download)
- Realme 6 Pro (Download)
- Realme 6 (Download)
- Realme 5 Pro (Download)
- Realme 5 (Download)
- Realme 3 Pro (Download)
- Realme 3 (Download)
- Realme 2 Pro (Download)
- Realme 1 (Download)
- Realme X2 (Download)
- Realme X2 Pro (Download)
- Realme X (Download)
- Realme XT (Download)
- Redmi K20 / K20 Pro (Download)
- OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro (Download APK, XML Config, Enable Aux Camera [Magisk Module])
- OnePlus 6, 6T (Download)
- OnePlus 5, 5T (Download APK, XML Config)
- OnePlus 3 (Download)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (Download)
- Redmi Note 8 (Download)
- Redmi Note 7, 7S, 7 Pro (Download)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro, 6 Pro (Download)
- Mi A3 (Download)
- Mi A2 (Download)
- Mi A1 (Download)
- Mi A2 Lite (Download)
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Download if you are on Android P, Download if you are on Android Q)
- Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Download)
- Nokia 8.1 (Download)
- Nokia 7.2, 7.1 (Download)
- Other Nokia Devices (Download)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (Download)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (Download)
- Oppo Reno 10X Zoom (Download)
- Asus Zenfone 5Z (Download for Pie, Download for Q)
How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on Latest GCam 7.0 MOD?
First I talk about how you can enable Astrophotography Mode on,
Download XML on Non-Camera2API Devices-
- Check if your Device is Camera2API supported or not
- Download GCam MOD APK & Install on your Device but don’t open it
- Now Download required XML File
- Copy GCam XML File & go to Internal Storage
- Check the Folder of GCam Search for Folder Configs7 & Paste the XML in their
- If there’s no such Folder then Create one in the Internal Storage & then paste the file in it
- Now Restart your Device & Open Latest GCam
- Tap on Restore & XML File will be applied & you can use Astropgotofraphy Mode
- If still not then just go to Setting>About Section>Open Advanced Settings>Search Cuttles>Check all Cuttles
- Once done>Go to Night Mode Section in main Camera window>Select Astrophotography mode
GCam 7.0/7.2/7.3 on Camera2API Enabled Devices-
To enable Astrophtotography on your Device- Go to GCam Camera App and then go to Nigh Mode>Tap Down Arrow>Select Astrophotography>You are ready to Click.
Improvements on Latest GCam Camera MOD-
The new GCam seems more improved from the previous MOD 7.0. GCam 7.3 looks fresh in terms of picture quality enhancement, interface and settings as well.
GCam 7.3 MOD’s Blur is quite improved and also focusing + object detection has become better and faster when you use it you feel it yourself.
But I noticed that this time GCam is giving a Warmth feel to every click which I don’t know why I noticed it on my POCO F1 maybe on other devices this issue doesn’t come up.
New Slow-Mo on Latest GCam:
On my POCO F1 I noticed that the New Cam also support Slow-Mo in 1/4x as earlier only 1/8x was avaialbe but still 1/4x slow-mo on gcam isn’t stable so you migh can face issues with it.
In this way, you can click some cool shots with detailed insight & also can record slows with 1/4fps. I hope you liked the Blog & if you did then please do let us know in Comments, also share it with your friends & follow us on social media.
-Thanks for Reading.
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.