This post was most recently updated on 3rd Aug, 2022
When Redmi Note 8 Pro was Launched we said in our Video that there’s no GCam for MediaTek Devices but now we have for you, lets see How to Download Stable GCAM 6.1 for Redmi Note 8 Pro APK, YES, finally a working GCam for Redmi Note 8 Pro is here and today I explain you “How you can Download & can use the Perfectly Working Stable GCAM for Redmi Note 8 Pro with Sample Shots, Features and other Details“.
What is the Name of New GCAM for Note 8 Pro?
The Version right now for this GCAM for Note 8 Pro is 6.1 and it is hoped that the bugs or missing elements will be fixed soon in near future which I will update here on our Site so for that you can Turn on our Notification or can Subscribe Newsletters.
Check the GCam Port for RN8Pro here Now!
How to Download Stable GCAM 6.1 for Redmi Note 8 Pro
NOTE- Before I tell you the Steps I want to let you know that the Redmi Note 8 Pro is already Camera API 2 Enabled Device so you don’t have to worry about how you can Enable the Camera to API 2 for GCam working.
How to Install GCAM 6.1 APK for Redmi Note 8 Pro Properly?
Follow the steps carefully to make the GCAM working on Note 8 Pro as it is easy but a bit tricky, so just follow the steps and you will get it working.
- Download the GCAM APK File MGC_6.1.021_Rn8ProEdition_4.6_Wyroczen_STABLE.apk HERE
- Download the XML Config File from HERE
- Install the GCAM 6.1 APK on Note 8 Pro but don’t Open it Now
- Go to your Internal Storage
- Create a New Folder in the Storage (remember to make it in Internal Storage in the main Menu)
- Rename the Folder a- GCam
- After that open that Folder and under that make another Folder by the Name of- configs
- After that just go to your Download folder and find the XML File which you have Downloaded Previously
- After doing that Move the XML File to GCAM>configs Folder
- Now Open the GCAM for Note 8 Pro
- Tap anywhere in the space near shutter button and click on Restore Configs
- The App will restart and you will get it working fine.
Updated Changelog for GCam 4.6:
-> Front camera mirror/flip photo option. Thanks Marco
-> Video fix for main and front cameras 🙂
(Slow motion not working for now)
Base config for the Redmi Note 8 Pro: wyroczen_ff_9.5_fe.xml
Features you can find on the New GCAM 6.1:
- Macro Mode working Fine
- Wide Lens working Fine
- Night Mode is Working
- Portrait is working
- Front Portrait is working
- Primary Lens can be used at 16MP
- HDR+ Enhanced Working
- Can Tweak into Setting as per your Want
Features not supported by the new GCAm for Note 8 Pro:
- Video Mode is not working right now
- Slowmotion is not working
- Timelapse not working
- 48MP as Primary Lens not working
So overall there are some flaws in it but still, it is the best right now working on Redmi Note 8 Pro Device as it is one of its first kind & I hope the bugs and lags will be fixed soon by Developers and more GCAMs will also come soon for everyone.
This was all about the New GCAM 6.1 for Redmi Note 8 Pro Device, you can share us and can Comment down below related to any query of your Questions or Problems.
Thanks for Reading.