Microsoft has officially launched Windows 11 Stable version for all for Free and a Tool to check System Requirement from your PC. Users can now upgrade their Laptop or PCs to Windows 11 for free officially that you might like to try, you can also check the compatibility of your PC or Laptop so here’s the process.
We have posted an early post related to Windows 11 Insider Preview where we discussed how you could Install Windows 11 Preview Beta but now we have a Stable version to try for all and automatic updates for eligible people in case you want. So let’s check How to Install Windows 11 Stable Version for Free from Windows Officially on your System and check System Compatibility.
Microsoft has listed the minimum requirements for installing Windows 11 on a Laptop or PC. If a device satisfies the minimum requirements, it will receive a free upgrade otherwise it will not receive a free upgrade to Windows 11.
Here’s the minimum requirements for upgrading to Windows 11.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9-inch diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel
- Processor: 1 GHz (Gigahertz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit Processor
- RAM: Minimum 4 GB (Gigabyte)
- Storage: Minimum 64 GB
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Internet connection and Microsoft accounts: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account, Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity.
Internet is required to updates your system and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft Account is required for some features.
Users that are not certain about the specifications of their laptop or PC can even check with their device manufacturer or by using Microsoft’s PC Health Check app which is compatible with Windows 10.
Here’s how you can check Windows 11 compatibility using the PC Health Check App.
Check Windows 11 Compatibility for your laptop and desktop with Health Checker
To download Windows 11 on your system, all you need is a PC or Laptop that meets the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11, which is now a minimum of 64-bit CPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage.
Windows 11 will be delivered through Windows Update in much the same way as Windows 10 updates have been made available previously. The PC Health Check App now shows users if there is an issue with their storage, processor, or the secure boot compatibility.
- Open the official website of Microsoft or Click here.
- Click on ‘See if your PC is ready’.
- Now, click on ‘Download PC Health Check App’.
- It will automatically start downloading.
- After downloading, Run the Installation file and wait a second.
- Once that is done, check the option ‘Open Windows PC Health Check’ and click Finish.
- Now, Click on the Check Now button below the Windows 11 banner at the top.
If your laptop or PC is compatible, the app will show you a message that ‘This PC can run Windows 11’. If your laptop or PC is not compatible, it will show an message saying, ‘This PC will not run Windows 11’.
How to Install Windows 11 Stable Version for Free from Windows Officially on your System
Not to mention but if your System is by default is compatible with Windows 11 and your Windows 10 is genuine (registered with Key) so you will automatically receive the Update of the new Windows 11 Stable Version to Download and Install without losing any Data or Changes.
Watch video only till 5:45min, rest is just not for the Preview Beta which is of no use now.
- Visit Windows Official Website and Download ISO FIle (Windows 11 support only 64bit systems so do consider it befre initiating)
- Now Boot your Pendrive with Rufus, you can take help of this Video refering Clicking HERE or Windows Media Creation Tool HERE
- Restart your PC and Open Bios or Boot Menu pressing F12 or F11 Combo, we have already posted a dedicated Detailed Post HERE to Check
- Now choose Install New Windows or Load Windows from USB
- Select your Plugged USB and wait for the Installation process to show up
- Else you can consider the below Video for easy installation process after creating a Botalbe Pendrive with Rufus of Widows 11 Stable Version without any confusion
Check for TPM Enabling if your System is eligible, UEIF Storage setting and dont install in on a system which is ineligible of new Windows otherwise it might collapse or corrupt.
Windows 11 Stable Version FAQ in detail
Edited by- Amogh Gupta
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.