Pinterest is a platform where Designers, Painters, Photographers, Professionals, Marketers and many more people share Images Online to get the attention of others, you can say it is a Free Place of different Images and Pictures where anyone can Create a Board Public or Private and can Post Images to it which can be downloaded, showcased, etc. But only a few know that you can Embedd a Full Pinterest Board to your Website which acts as Portfolio or Showcase with your Images as a total Free source, so let’s see How to Use Pinterest Board on Your Website and Embedd it on a page easily.
One of the most efficient methods to amplify the reach of your Pinterest is to embed a Pinterest board or pins on the website and it can be done for Free, will add an interesting Board that can grab the attention of the people, can help to make you a Free Portfolio or showcase of your Clicks, Graphics, etc. and even you can earn if you start sponsor Posting as we have done it on Download Wallpapers & Latest Short News Pinterest Boards.
If you are new to the concept of embedding a Pinterest board on your website and want to know how to do it. In this article, we are going to tell you the best way by which you can embed the Pinterest content on your website.
How to Use Pinterest Board on Your Website and Embed to Increase Traffic
- Go to the ‘Pinterest Widget Builder’.
- Now, select ‘Board Widget’ or directly click this link.
- Paste the URL of the board which you want to embed.
- Select the size of the board from the drop-down.
- You can also customize the size of the board as you wish by selecting ‘Create your own’.
- Now, you will see two snippets of code below the customization options.
- Copy the first code and paste it in your blog where you want to show ‘Board’.
- Now, Copy the second code and paste the code right before closing the </Body> tag.
- Note: Paste the second code only once in your website. If you already paste it previously, don’t paste it again.
- You can create boards and add it in your website by pasting the first code only where you want to show it. You do not need to include the second code every time before the </Body> tag.
- Done, your board will now start showing in your website.
- TRY– Not only this but you can even Embed Profile, Board, Follow or Save Button onto your Website of Pinterest that you can Try.
This is how you can use Pinterest Boards on your website easily. Do let us know, if you have any questions regarding this, and do share the article with your friends if you find this helpful.
And it is really helpful, as they can bring you to reach in real means as it does to us, and now you can even post Idea Pins which act like Short Image Slideshow or Short Videos that even bring better attention and traffic source.
Edited by Amogh Gupta
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.