This post was most recently updated on 7th Jul, 2020
After showcasing the Series finally MercedesBenz Launched its AMG C 63 Coupe & AMG GTR Coupe in India as recently we saw some of its Model this Year’s Auto Expo 2020 but finally they all can be seen on Road & the Cars are super Luxury & Sporty made for Delightful rides for Money Loaded Bags…check the Article for more.
Key Product Highlights
AMG C 63 Coupé – The Born Bold
- AMG specific Radiator Grill
- AMG RIDE CONTROL sports suspension
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9-Speed Sports Transmission
- AMG Performance Exhaust System
- Exclusive light weight AMG performance 5-twin spoke forged wheels
- 31.2 cm (12.3-inch) display with the display styles “Classic”, “Progressive” and “Sporty”
- AMG Rear Axle Locking Differential
AMG GT R – By the Racers for the Racers
- 19″/20″ AMG forged-alloy wheels – 5-twin-spoke design
- Carbon-fiber exterior
- AMG Ceramic high-performance composite brake system
- AMG Performance steering wheel in black DINAMICA microfiber with top-stitching
- AMG 4.0-Liter V8 Biturbo Engine
- AMG RIDE CONTROL Suspension
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7G Transmission
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé is priced starting at INR 1.33 crore and the MercedesAMG GT R is priced at INR 2.48 crore ex-showroom, all India (except Kerala)
India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today strengthened its position in the luxury performance segment by adding two new models to its coveted high-performance AMG line-up. The Born Bold – AMG C 63 Coupé and by the racers for the racers– AMG GT R Coupé are the latest additions to the Mercedes-AMG portfolio in India.
Technical specifications: Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé and Mercedes-AMG GT R Coupé
|Performance Data||Mercedes AMG C63 Coupe||AMG GTR Coupe|
|Engine||4.0-litre v8 biturbo engine||4.0-litre v8 biturbo engine|
|Displacement||3982 cc||3982 cc|
|Output||476 hp||585 hp|
|Peak Torque||650 Nm||700 Nm|
|Tranmission||AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9G||7-speed AMG SPEEDSHIFT® DCT dual-clutch rearmounted transaxle w/shift paddles|
|Accelaration (0-100km/hr)||4 seconds||3.6 seconds|
The AMG C 63 Coupé is a perfect amalgamation of luxury, performance and design. Its bold exterior and plush interiors decked out in sporty trim leave no doubt as to its DNA, making it a perfect combination of luxury and performance. The Mercedes-AMG GT R, meanwhile, is all raw, untamed performance. An out-and out-thoroughbred sports car, the AMG GT R packs all of Mercedes-Benz’s motor-racing knowhow into a sleek package geared solely towards performance.
-Thanks for Reading
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.