This post was most recently updated on 2nd Jun, 2021
Last year OnePlus launched OnePlus Nord but this year its not Nord 2 but OnePlus Nord CE 5G (yeah a bit weird name) but that’s all it is, lets see OnePlus Nord CE 5G Renders and Full Specs Exclusive Leaks. The device is launching on June 10 2021 with OnePlus TV U Series, a budget centric series of Smart Televisions by OnePlus that might start a range from Rs.30000.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G or we can say Nord 2 is next smartphone which OnePlus planning to launch on June 10 but before Launch some Exclusive renders got landed in our DM confirming upcoming Nord CE5G Design, also a list of Full Specs has been shared too.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Renders and Full Specs Exclusive Leak in, Expected Price?
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Full Specs Leaked-
- Size: 16.36 centimetres (6.43 inches)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels 408ppi
- Slim Design around 180gm in weight
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Type: Fluid AMOLED
- Support sRGB, Display P3
- Cover Glass: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 11
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G mobile platform
- GPU: Adreno 619
- No Side-Slider
- No Stereo Speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/ LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS3.1
- Battery: 4115 mAh (non-removable)
- Charging Speed- 65W (expected)
- Rear Camera: 64MP(Primary)+8MP(UltraWide)+5MP(Depth) Triple Camera Setup
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Camera Video Recording: 1080P video at 30/60 fps, 4k 30 fps
- Super slow motion: 1080P video at 240 fps
- Time- Lapse: 1080P 30 fps, 4k 30 fps
- Front Camera Video Recording:
- 1080P video at 30/60 fps
- Time- Lapse
- Colors- Charcoal Ink, lighty Blue
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Renders-
If compared to Market competitors then this smartphone can start from Rs.30000 for base variant & can go upto 35999 most probably, because OnePlus is a competitive brand but still a flagship killer with premium builders so price & brand value matters that is why its price can be slightly higher.
Also you get pure OnePlus UI, means Oxygen OS feel that’s always a bonus from cheap Ad loaded UI’s like on other Chinese brands.
Till now we have only this info but as soon as we get more, we surely update it here with you all.
-Thanks for Reading
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.