Since the concept of 4K video became mainstream, more and more users tended to this resolution. Then, you have to convert the videos to ensure that they meet the requirements of the software you are using. Now, if you want to know how to convert 4k video, there are many video converters available in the software market, the best I can find WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro, and I have been using it to convert my 4K content.
Although 4k is becoming the gold standard, the biggest problem users encounter with 4k is a large size. Compressing video size is not an easy task, if your iPhone storage space is limited, it will be bigger trouble for you. In addition, another common problem with 4k videos is that users cannot easily upload these videos to Facebook and YouTube. Finally, 4k video is not compatible with different video editors.
In the past, it was difficult to solve these problems. The good news is that you can use WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro to convert 4k content without any problems. What’s more, you can compress the video, convert the format, edit the video, adjust the parameters, etc. without reducing the quality. If you want to know more about the software, this article will be useful to you, read on!
Why choose WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro?
Below I show some of its advantages for your reference.
- Process your 4K video with excellent compression.
- Support advanced editing, which means you can freely add effects, adjust parameters, clip videos, etc.
- It integrates several gadgets, such as video downloader, video editor, video converter, screen recorder, etc.
- Lossless compression of video to smaller sizes.
- Convert your videos to the latest formats and devices.
Detailed tutorials to use the software to convert video formats
Step 1: Install the software and enter the “Converter”.
Download WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro and install it on your computer follow the prompts, then double-click the icon to run it and enter the “Converter” from the main interface.
Step 2: Import your video file.
Click the “Add Files” button at the top to add your video file to the interface. There is also a shortcut to load the video. You can choose to drag the file or click “+” in the middle of the interface.
Step 3: Select the output format and start converting the video.
Click “output format” to add your favorite format, such as MPG, MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, VOB, WMV, M4V, 3GP, ASF, MTS, M2TS, etc. and hit the “Run” button below to convert your video to the desired format.
Features of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
- Download videos from 300+ sites, including YouTube, Liveleak, Vimeo, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, etc.
- Convert SD video to HD video.
- Add subtitles to video files.
- Convert videos to digital devices, such as phones, TVs, laptops, desktops, tablets, etc.
- Record the screen with sound.
- Convert videos and pictures into GIF.
- Edit video files as you wish, trim, rotate, cut, crop, clip, add effects, merge, watermark, etc.
After many uses, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro can be called the best video converter on the market. Of course, it may not be suitable for everyone, because 4K video is still not common. However, if you need to process 4K video, it will be your necessary choice. And it has excellent performance in downloading video, converting video, editing video, creating GIF and recording screen. Don’t hesitate to choose it!
We hope you liked this article. For more, do Follow us on Social Media now!, and be a member of our small family. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram and Facebook for some exclusively shared content.