This post was most recently updated on 15th Feb, 2021
Xiaomi Launch 6 New Smart Devices in India- Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Band 5, Mi Smart Speakers, etc. under the tagline “smarter living,” further pushing the devices in its ecosystem beyond smartphones. Some of them have already gone on sale in China in altered form, but they’re all new for India. At the Smarter Living Event, 2021 Xiaomi launched several new IoT products including the most awaited Mi Band 5, Mi Watch Revolve and Mi smart speaker. The event kicked off at 12 noon yesterday and was streamed live on the company’s official YouTube channel, Twitter handle and Instagram account.
List of Xiaomi Launch 6 New Smart Devices in India- Mi Watch Revolve, Mi Band 5, Mi Smart Speakers, Mi Smart Speaker…
Xiaomi new lineup of all-new Smart Devices has been launched in India after China with some most awaited devices by the company that many Mi Fans were waiting for. Check out everything in detail with their pricing.
Pricing of the Products
- MI Watch Revolve: ₹10,999
- Mi Smart Band 5: ₹2,499
- Mi Athleisure shoes: ₹1,499
- MI Automatic Soap Dispenser: ₹999
- Mi Smart Speaker: ₹3,999
- MI Smart LED Bulb: ₹499
Mi Watch Revolve
First up is the Mi Watch Revolve, which looks very similar to a product sold in China as the Mi Watch Color, which was itself almost identical to the Amazfit GTR. The Revolve has a 1.39-inch round OLED screen with 326 PPI, and Xiaomi is claiming up to a week’s battery life.
- 1.39″ (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen with 450 nits brightness, Smart always-on display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 46.2 x 53.3 x 11.4mm; Weight: 40g (excluding strap)
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above; iOS
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 10 sports modes
- Heart rate variability, Energy level and stress level tracking
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life, 20h with continuous GPS use
The Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve comes in Midnight Black with Space Blackstrap and Chrome Silver with Neptune Blue strap The Mi Watch Revolve will go on sale on October 6th for Rs. 9,999 (~$135) until Diwali, when the price will go up to Rs. 10,999 ($149). It will be available from Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from October 6th.
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5
Xiaomi is further adding to its wearables lineup by launching the Mi Smart Band 5 in India. The fitness band has a 20-per cent larger OLED screen at 1.1 inches, is water-resistant up to 50 meters, and should be good for two weeks on a charge.
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED 24bit colour touch screen display with up to ≥450 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass, AF coating
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4mm; Weight: 11.9g
- 125mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life in typical mode, 20 days in long battery mode
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather forecast, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Music control, Camera control
- Heart rate sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking, automatic activity detection, Sedentary reminder
- 11 sports modes (outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine)
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle,
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training, Remote shutter control
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
The Mi Smart Band 5 comes in Black colour, is priced at Rs. 2499 and will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com starting from October 1st at 12 PM and will soon be available from Mi Home stores and other retail stores. It will sell straps in Black, Navy Blue, Teal, Purple and Orange colours.
Mi Athleisure Shoes
Mi Athleisure Shoes, it sports a honeycomb mesh that provides wider air circulation and breathability to keep one’s feet fresh all day long. It has a Ventile Insole with shock-absorbing EVA foam and it helps in air circulation. Further, to prevent accidental slips, Xiaomi has added ZiG forward grip on these shoes and these also have a reflective strip.
Mi Athleisure Shoes come in 3 colours- Blue, Gray and Black, and is priced at Rs. 1499 ($20). It will be available on mi.com and select Mi Homes starting today.
Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser
Next up is the Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser, of all things. The Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser sports a matte finish design and operates with 4 AA batteries. It features a silent micro efficiency motor and the foaming of the liquid soap is enabled by the rubber damping structure. Xiaomi says that the pH value of the foam is close to that of one’s skin and the foam does not leave any residue.
Further, it features Auto-Hand detection with built-in proximity infrared sensor (60-90mm Infrared sensing) and dispenses the foam in 0.25 seconds. Xiaomi says that you can use it up to 375 times and the dispenser controls the foaming ratio of gas to liquid to 12:1.
The Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser is priced at Rs. 999 ($14). and will be available starting 15th October at 12 Noon from mi.com and Mi Home. It comes with Mi Simple Way foaming hand-wash.
Mi Smart Speaker
We also have the Mi Smart Speaker, You can easily set up the speaker with Google Home app and use it to control thousands of connected devices and appliances, like lights, thermostats, security cameras and more. The Mi Smart Speakers lets you play & control music with your voice, align your daily tasks, check the weather, get answers, set reminders and much more with the help of Google Assistant in English and Hindi.
Coming to its specification it provides
- 2.5″ full frequency 12W speaker with 63.5mm sound driver
- 10531 sound hole around the speaker, Matte-stone black finish with 0.7mm metal mesh casing
- Touch control for play/pause, music controls on the top
- Option to switch off-mic when needs
- Bluetooth 4.2, supports A2DP, Works with Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 or above
- Dimensions: 131x104x151mm; Weight: 853g
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz / 5GHz
- Dual mics with far-field voice wake up support
- Texas Instruments’ TAS5805M Hi-Fi Audio Processor
- Ring strip on the top with music lighting effect
The Mi Smart Speaker comes in Black colour, is priced at Rs. 3999, but it will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 3499 ($47), from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from October 1st. The company offers free Gaana Plus subscription worth Rs. 999 for 1 year.
Mi Smart LED Bulb
Finally, Xiaomi is introducing an inexpensive new smart lightbulb called the Mi Smart LED Bulb. It is a 7.5W bulb with 810 Lumens of brightness, comes with support for Amazon Alexa as well as Google Assistant, and doesn’t require a separate bridge. It comes with B22 socket so that you don’t need a separate E27 to B22 converter. It has a B22 fitting for Indian homes, can be controlled through the Mi Home app or with a voice assistant.
The Mi LED Smart Bulb (White) is priced at Rs. 499 and is available from Mi.com.
Links are given inside the Post so if you are interested to buy some cool mi Smart Products then you can do so by the links and can try an all-new range of Xiaomi Mi Smart Living Products Launched in India.